(D1, LM Meditation Garden) Considering Dirt Among Rocks (Open)

Kitsuki Kindaichi

Re: (D1, LM Meditation Garden) Considering Dirt Among Rocks (Open)

Post by Kitsuki Kindaichi » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:37 am

Seppun Hibiki wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:09 am
"Exactly." she nodded. "There's also the matter of continuing my line. And, of leaving argacy. And on, and on."
"Hmm, which might extend the advice of living in the now. You can debate the pros and cons of each side endlessly, but to do so leaves you with the third option of nothing. he offered.

He set the rocks back down.

"In my truly inexpert opinion, I would suggest doing what you can without overstraining, be it overstraining your health or your connections You will not know the destination until you arrive, but you will not arrive if you do not move forward." he suggested.
Dragon Clan || Yoriki
Glory: Reputable || Honor: Ideal || Status: Average

Gear: Travelling Clothes, Wakizashi, Journal of Observations, Calligraphy Kit

Seppun Hibiki

Post by Seppun Hibiki » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:56 pm

"You're right." she nodded. "Moving forward means traveling further than I have before, to southern Crane lands, to the Scorpion, to the Crab and to the Minor Clans. Long journeys. I think that's what I am dwelling on."
Imperial Shugenja Artisan Astrologer Healer Frail Tea Lover Too Honest
Glory: Reputable | Honor: Ideal | Status: Imperial

Wears/Carries: Sanctified robes, straw hat, wakizashi, staff, scroll satchel, divination kit, medicine kit, chopsticks, flute

Kitsuki Kindaichi

Post by Kitsuki Kindaichi » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:23 am

Seppun Hibiki wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:56 pm
"You're right." she nodded. "Moving forward means traveling further than I have before, to southern Crane lands, to the Scorpion, to the Crab and to the Minor Clans. Long journeys. I think that's what I am dwelling on."
Kindachi nods.

"A lengthy journey to be sure. However, I suspect that Sensei Wu will be training his students through extensive travel, not by holing up in Circle's End monastery. A journey is not as long when in good company, ne?" he offers.
Dragon Clan || Yoriki
Glory: Reputable || Honor: Ideal || Status: Average

Gear: Travelling Clothes, Wakizashi, Journal of Observations, Calligraphy Kit

Seppun Hibiki

Post by Seppun Hibiki » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:39 pm

Kitsuki Kindaichi wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:23 am
Kindachi nods.

"A lengthy journey to be sure. However, I suspect that Sensei Wu will be training his students through extensive travel, not by holing up in Circle's End monastery. A journey is not as long when in good company, ne?" he offers.
"Ah, that is very true." She nodded in agreement. "That poor little fox."
Imperial Shugenja Artisan Astrologer Healer Frail Tea Lover Too Honest
Glory: Reputable | Honor: Ideal | Status: Imperial

Wears/Carries: Sanctified robes, straw hat, wakizashi, staff, scroll satchel, divination kit, medicine kit, chopsticks, flute