[D3EE, Main hall, Open] Spectating the (other) presentations (Occasion)

Doji Riri

Re: [D3EE, Main hall, Open] Spectating the (other) presentations (Occasion)

Post by Doji Riri » Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:24 pm

Moto Taka wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:35 am
"Well, I'd be happy to see how you work up close and personal." Taka replies with a small smirk, unable to help himself. "Well, who knows, we might get the chance if we are both selected"
The Crane raises one eyebrow in an expression that looks more puzzled, or maybe surprised, than annoyed. "Well, Moto-san certainly seems to have made an impression with my cousin - maybe also with Sensei Wu, then?", she says with a grin.

"Myself... I'm not so sure, really. I... think I might like to spend more time in the monastery - it is quite different from the temples closer to home! But I'm not sure I'm the sort of student Sensei Wu is expecting", she adds, thinking as she shifts her weight from one foot to the other again, tapping the foot that's not supporting her.
道寺 梨李 • Crane Clan • Courtier(...) • Daredevil • Bouncy • Fidgety
Friend of the Brotherhood • Not the brightest candle • Likes to be outside
Glory: 47 • Honour: 50 • Status: 35
Carries: Ceremonial or travelling clothes, wakizashi, bo staff, yumi and quiver (if appropriate), too many charms and netsuke dangling from her hair and clothes.
Attendant: Kichi (吉 - “Luck”)

Moto Taka

Post by Moto Taka » Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:44 am

Doji Riri wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:24 pm

The Crane raises one eyebrow in an expression that looks more puzzled, or maybe surprised, than annoyed. "Well, Moto-san certainly seems to have made an impression with my cousin - maybe also with Sensei Wu, then?", she says with a grin.

"Myself... I'm not so sure, really. I... think I might like to spend more time in the monastery - it is quite different from the temples closer to home! But I'm not sure I'm the sort of student Sensei Wu is expecting", she adds, thinking as she shifts her weight from one foot to the other again, tapping the foot that's not supporting her.
"Oh?" Taka preens a bit. "Did she say anything?"
Known Winner | Curious | Flirtacious | Painfully Honest
Honor Is the Ideal | Ordinary Samurai | Average Great Clan Samurai Status
Traveling clothes, concealed armor, daishō (scimitar and wakizashi), yumi (bow), quiver of arrows, two knives, traveling pack, Unicorn warhorse (named koku), shamisen

Doji Riri

Post by Doji Riri » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:22 pm

Moto Taka wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:44 am
"Oh?" Taka preens a bit. "Did she say anything?"
"Ah, not directly! Just that she had spent time with you. But... you know", she says with a slight grin.
道寺 梨李 • Crane Clan • Courtier(...) • Daredevil • Bouncy • Fidgety
Friend of the Brotherhood • Not the brightest candle • Likes to be outside
Glory: 47 • Honour: 50 • Status: 35
Carries: Ceremonial or travelling clothes, wakizashi, bo staff, yumi and quiver (if appropriate), too many charms and netsuke dangling from her hair and clothes.
Attendant: Kichi (吉 - “Luck”)