(D4 LE-Mountain Shrine) Last Call

Kaito Maya

Re: (D4 LE-Mountain Shrine) Last Call

Post by Kaito Maya » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:14 am

Maya slumped her shoulders a little but gave an encouraging smile. "No need to apologize. It's all part of the job, so to speak."

"What matters is we got answers. So, what now?"
Phoenix Clan * Monk * Traveling Miko * Quite Healthy * Hawk Eyes * Incompetent * Profile
Glory: Unremarkable | Honor: Ideal | Status: Average Great clan samurai
Carries: Wakizashi, Yumi, Sanctified Robes, Bo, Scroll satchel, Divination kit, Calligraphy kit, Medicine kit, Traveling pack

Soshi Naoko

Post by Soshi Naoko » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:04 am

She thinks on that, as Hanakuso sniffs the space where the skull had appeared. "Honestly, I'm not sure. There's nothing much to accomplish with the information about the abbess, is there? So long as her family doesn't visit, there's just...a few more poisonous creatures around? Probably keeps the rodent population down."

"I guess I could swear off the bow, but... I don't think it's that easy to avoid a fortune's plans. So I guess we...go find out what our clans'll have us do since I don't think we'll be chosen to train with the sensei. Back to my mountains and you...?"
Scorpion * Shugenja * Itinerant * Disappointing (Whispers of Failure) * Keen Smell
Honor: Average * Glory: Unremarkable * Status: Also Unremarkable

Carries: Wakisashi, knife, scroll case, yumi (sometimes)

Description * Cat: Hanakuso

Kaito Maya

Post by Kaito Maya » Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:57 am

"There's some shrines that need tending to around these provinces." Maya explained, gnawing at the inside of her cheek at the mention of having to give up using the bow. That clearly was a non-starter as far as ideas went.

"Out of the way places, but still just as important and sacrosanct as any other." A thoughtful pause. "You know, if you and Hanakuso are heading in the same direction, why not travel together, eh?"
Phoenix Clan * Monk * Traveling Miko * Quite Healthy * Hawk Eyes * Incompetent * Profile
Carries: Wakizashi, Yumi, Sanctified Robes, Bo, Scroll satchel, Divination kit, Calligraphy kit, Medicine kit, Traveling pack

Soshi Naoko

Post by Soshi Naoko » Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:21 am

Naoko considers the idea. "I'd like learning where the shrines are here on the way at least." There are complications to traveling companions though, and she'd have reports to make as the least of them. "Though I've a private errand to manage first. Meet at the first crossroad past the village?"
Scorpion * Shugenja * Itinerant * Disappointing (Whispers of Failure) * Keen Smell

Kaito Maya

Post by Kaito Maya » Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:57 pm

Maya nodded agreeably. "First crossroad past the village, then."

(/scene?)

Soshi Naoko

Post by Soshi Naoko » Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:39 am

/scene. :) Thanks for the scene. Priestess shenanigans. ^^

Kaito Maya

Post by Kaito Maya » Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:55 am

(It was greatly enjoyed, thank you!)